Monday, May 30, 2011

Twooth Timer Review Closed

                          Brush for two minutes without "pulling teeth"!


Got My Toothpaste
Got my toothpaste, got my brush,Got my Tooth Timer
I won't hurry, I won't rush.
Making sure my teeth are clean,
Front and back and in between.
When I brush my Teeth Tooth Timer makes sure I brush for 2 minutes so that i may,
 have a happy healthy smile!



What a wonderful product I just love it my son is always rushing to brush his teeth.Now with theTwooth Timer there's no more wondering did he brush long enough...It is easy for even little hands too use just a simple twist to set the timer and off to brushing you go.The Twooth Timer is a cute compliment to you bathroom.And will surly have your guests wondering what does it do.It makes brushing fun the whole family is using this its fun waiting for the timer to buzz.  





The Story of TheTwooth Timer Company
Twooth be told, the idea for our first product, Twooth® Timer, began in the car after a routine dental checkup. Our dentist had told me that my children needed to brush their teeth for two minutes (instead of ten seconds!) and to get some sort of timer. That got things ticking…
After a lot of research on the internet, I discovered that an effective tooth brushing timer was scarcer than hen’s teeth! So with the help of my kids, their friends and moms the Twooth® Timer was developed and marketed to the dental industry. At first I was nervous that I had bitten off more than I could chew but soon dentists and hygienists were recommending it to their patients and the word spread. Winning awards and a growing public awareness of the importance of oral health helped the Twooth® Timer erupt into the retail market as well.
With the success of the Twooth® Timer, I realized that more was needed to help keep parents armed to the teeth in the battle against tooth decay. Since then, we have designed more products to help parents and their children work together to achieve good dental health because it is integral to overall health. Our goal is for every child to have a lifetime of healthy smiles!


I also provided a link for a brushing award.Or you can go online and find one, that also makes brushing fun.
chuck E cheese Brushing Award

                                                         Rules
                                                      Closed
                                             Open US & Canada only!!
                                   Contest ends June 202011 @ midnight.closed
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.



To Enter:  Closed contest
 Follow me through Google Friend Connect
This is a mandatory entry, and MUST be done before any bonus entries will count.
BONUS Entries:
1. Leave a comment telling me how long you think your kids actually brush
2. “Like” The Twooth Timer on Facebook
3. “Like”Every Day Products 
  on Facebook
4. Follow The Twooth Timer on Twitter
5. Follow Every Day Products on Twitter
*Disclaimer- Twooth Timer provided me with a sample to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product  in return for the product.                                    

The winner will be chosen via Random.org and contacted through e-mail. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or a new winner will be chosen.

29 comments:

  1. Cool product! Let's see when it'll reach Spain :)

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just partaking in the ‘Relax and Surf’ blog hop that is being hosted by Rylie and Bryce Too. I noticed your blog and thought I would stop by.

    I am now quite excited by the prospect that I might have a chance of winning your giveaway. I really need a Twooth Timer because I have a young daughter.

    Anyway, I am now following you – it would be cool if you could come and visit me at my place too!

    http://www.thedayafteryesterday.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here, but doing the mandatory for the entry :)

    My daughters brush twice a day for about 20 seconds. I think the Twooth Timer would be a great product to help them & me know how long they need to be brushing :)

    Thanks for being a fellow follower, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow via GFC

    jasperjax2003 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat product. My kids are always having to go back to brush their teeth because they're done in 15 seconds. I try telling them to sing their ABC's twice in their head but I know they are skipping most of the letters. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you on GFC
    mrs.cakes01@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I "Like" you on FB.
    mrs.cakes01@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. GFC follower (orange owl picture)
    justanotherhat at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. “Like”Every Day Products on Facebook (Romina C)
    justanotherhat at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Follow Every Day Products on Twitter @justanotherhat
    justanotherhat at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think my son brushes for 1 minute.
    justanotherhat at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. I followed you on Google Friend Connect. (Pauline T…pls use this email address to contact me- emscout9 at Hotmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2. My daughters brush their teeth between 30-45 seconds (emscout9 at Hotmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. 3. Liked The Twooth Timer on Facebook (Paul T…….emscout9 at Hotmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. 4. Liked Every Day Products on Facebook (Paul T…….emscout9 at Hotmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  16. 5. Followed The Twooth Timer on Twitter @emscout9 (emscout9 at Hotmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  17. 6. Followed Every Day Products on Twitter @emscout9 (emscout9 at Hotmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. follow gfc mommydoll13

    darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. she has been getting better she usta go in for a sec and come out but now she has been taking her time and not rushing thru brushing her teeth i think this would be great for her it would make sure she is brushing for the correct amount of time.. something she would have fun with

    darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. follow you on twitter
    @mommyluck13
    sha t
    darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. follow @TwoothTimer

    @mommyluck13
    sha t
    darkgothdoll@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I brush my sons teeth since he cannot do it himself and I would guess that takes about a 45seconds before he pushes me away and my daughter only brushes herself for about 10 seconds then I do another 10 or so. This is a great idea, and I think any child (or adult)would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow you via GFC mindy25414

    forgot to add email- sorry!
    mindy25414(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am a fan of The Twooth Timer Company on FB Mindy Ha....
    mindy25414(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. AAF of you on FB Mindy Ha...
    mindy25414(At)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow The Twooth Timer on Twitter @mindy25414
    mindy25414(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I already follow you via twitter @mindy25414
    mindy25414(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Shared Your giveaway here, Feel free to add to it, whenever you like!
    http://freesamplesreviews.com/submitgiveaway/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like a Bloggers Wages,Reward Me